- This event has passed.
Peer Recovery Pop Up: North Plainfield
January 12 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
An event every month that begins at 3:00 pm on day Second of the month, repeating until June 8, 2023
How can we help you on your recovery journey?
Community in Connection, Somerset County’s Community Peer Recovery Center announces its Peer Recovery Pop Up, second Thursday of every month: December 8, January 12, February 9, March 9, April 13, May 11 and June 8.
NORTH PLAINFIELD COMMUNITY CENTER
614 Greenbrook Rd, North Plainfield, NJ 07063
Our monthly Pop Up will feature:
- One-on-One Peer Support with a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist
- Mental Health Peer Support
- Substance Use and Mental Health resource referrals
- Free Narcan distribution
- Connection to education, employment, and other resources
- Free Wellness items
- All Recovery Meeting 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Come join us for a coffee or a cold drink and let’s start a conversation about what recovery can look like for you!