- This event has passed.
Peer Recovery Pop Up: Bound Brook
March 2 @ 3:00 pm - 7:00 pm EST
An event every month that begins at 3:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating until April 6, 2023
How can we help you on your recovery journey?
Community in Connection, Somerset County’s Community Peer Recovery Center announces its Peer Recovery Pop Up in Bound Brook, first Thursday of every month: February 2, March 2, April 6.
St. Paul’s Episcopal Church
214 Church Street, Bound Brook, NJ 08805
Our monthly Pop Up will feature:
- One-on-One Peer Support with a Certified Peer Recovery Specialist
- Mental Health Peer Support
- Substance Use and Mental Health resource referrals
- Free Narcan distribution
- Connection to education, employment, and other resources
- Free Wellness items
- All Recovery Meeting 5:30 – 6:30 pm
Come join us for a coffee or a cold drink and let’s start a conversation about what recovery can look like for you!
Please contact: Dave: email@example.com or Ken: firstname.lastname@example.org