All welcome. Come listen and/or share. All welcome.
- This event has passed.
Family Support and Recovery Group
October 31, 2019 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm EDT
One event on November 14, 2019 at 7:00 pm
One event on December 8, 2023 at 7:00 pm
- The Science of Addiction
- Is it a rite of passage in teen years?
- Why doesn’t she just quit?
- Stages of Change – Can he really change or do I just have to wait for him to hit bottom?
- Consequences as a Teacher – “Should I tell her coach?” “Should I kick him out?”
- One Size Does Not Fit All
- What are my treatment options?
- The Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equality Act – “Will insurance pay or do I have to mortgage my house to cover treatment?”
- The Toolbox – “Are there better ways to communicate and problem solve?” “What if I’m not on the same page as my spouse/partner?”
- Managing Emotions – “What do I do with my fear, anger and anxiety?”
Because of Thanksgiving and the NJ Teachers’ Convention, group will meet 10/31 and 11/14. Dates for December will be added soon.